AT THE IRISH WORLD HERITAGE CENTRE
The Irish World Heritage Centre is an iconic venue and well suited to corporate meetings and events of all shapes and sizes.
Located conveniently close to Manchester city centre, the centre provides a unique setting for conferences, exhibitions, meetings, dinners, parties and more. Our inspiring and flexible venue spaces can be used to hold team meetings for as few as 2, right up to a full conference for up to 150 delegates. The Irish World Heritage Centre can tailor to your needs.
Don’t just take our word for it
“Amazing venue with a stunning bar and fantastic staff. Highly recommended for any occasion.”
“You don't have to be Irish to enjoy a visit here”
• On-site Chef with a variety of food/ buffet options (see below).
We do not allow outside catering
• Food hygiene rating 5
• Outside garden
• Licence for wedding ceremonies
• Laptop, projector, PA system, flip charts and microphones
• Table cloths, chair covers, sashes and balloons
• Large free car park on site
• Free WIFI
Please contact our bookings team about costs
With a capacity of 30 theatre style and 20 training, the Connacht Room is our smallest function room.